GREAT BRITISH SUSTAINABLE
DID YOU KNOW THAT UK FARMERS ARE NOW ELIGIBLE TO GENERATE CARBON CREDITS?
APPLY FOR A 100% GRANT HERE
You can generate carbon credits if you have either:
1) Not yet implemented the following combination of practices (depending on the baseline scenario), or
2) Already implemented some of the following practices:
Optimisation in the use of fertilizers (organic or inorganic)
Replaced part of synthetic fertilizers for organic fertilizers
(such as animal manure, compost and sewage sludge)
Reduction of tillage (or no till)
Improved crop planting and harvesting
Improved water management/irrigation
Further eligibility considerations
1) Farmers must have either owned or rented the land for a minimum of 5 years
2) Project area must not have been cleared of native ecosystems within the 10-year period prior to the project start date
3) Project area cannot occur on a wetland
4) You will be expected to provide government or national statistics on regenerative activities carried out in your country
5) You will be asked to provide annual soil samples, which will help with the national soil health programme
What happens next?
Our team will review your application within five working days after submission. If eligible, you will be sent a simple agreement to be signed electronically. This agreement will demonstrate that you own the carbon credits that are generated and explain the next steps to get you started.
Please note that after having signed the agreement, you will need to provide specific evidence and history about your farm, which will be detailed in the agreement. This information will be essential in order to proceed with the project.
Please complete the grant application form below: