Apply for national project
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE
NOW LAUNCHING 100% FUNDED NATIONAL
In order to apply, your organisation would be required to sign up and register 50,000 hectares in your preferred country. OCW would then register a national project at no extra cost. Please apply below to register your interest!
Farmers can generate carbon credits if they have either:
1) Not yet implemented the following combination of practices (depending on the baseline scenario), or
2) Already implemented some of the following practices:
Optimisation in the use of fertilizers (organic or inorganic)
Replaced part of synthetic fertilizers for organic fertilizers
(such as animal manure, compost and sewage sludge)
Reduction of tillage (or no till)
Improved crop planting and harvesting
Improved water management/irrigation
Further eligibility considerations
1) Farmers must have either owned or rented the land for a minimum of 5 years
2) Project area must not have been cleared of native ecosystems within the 10-year period prior to the project start date
3) Project area cannot occur on a wetland
4) You will be expected to provide government or national statistics on regenerative activities carried out in your country
5) You will be asked to provide annual soil samples, which will help with the national soil health programme
What happens next?
Our team will review your application within five working days after submission. If eligible, you will be sent a simple agreement to be signed electronically.
Please note that after having signed the agreement, you will need to provide specific evidence and history about the farms, which will be detailed in the agreement. This information will be essential in order to proceed with the project.
Please complete the grant application form below: